Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tiers of Joy


Admitting that I don't know what to write isn't the best way to up my readership, but what can I tell you? I have no fucking clue what to say.
No, I still don't trust that this is happening. No, I'm still not telling people. No, I'm still not excited. Nothing's going on, and no one wants to read about my continued reservedness, so what am I supposed to post?
I will tell you, however, that I'm not alone in this. Case in point: something a fellow PVED gal said over lunch last week.
I couldn't trust that I was pregnant until 20 weeks, and then I still couldn't get excited for several weeks more. Now I'm almost 34 weeks, and I'm still not at ease, but I am starting to believe that it might really happen.
I've heard other infertile women say similar things, so this timeline is the one I'm counting on. And since I'm 17 weeks today, I might be getting close.
But in the meantime, I got nothing, because you know what Bob Dylan says, ...
you got nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment